Equipment and systems containers designed as housings
Special purpose containers are designed and built as housings for equipment and systems with the aim of facilitating easy transportation, hook-up, operation, maintenance and storage. They are also designed to meet prevailing HSE requirements and optimise workspace efficiency.
They are built to be fit-for-purpose and are installed with the relevant customer specified system(s) and/or equipment. Electrical systems, piping and tubing, etc. are routed to specific hook-up point(s) in order to facilitate quick and easy external connections to interfaces in accordance with system requirements.
Examples include power storage containers, transformer containers, switchgear/distribution board containers, HPU containers, air compressors/air dryers and service containers.
Special purpose containers are built for use in both safe and hazardous settings in harsh environments and can be configured and equipped in accordance with customer specifications. For example:
- Standardized ISO-size containers or customized design and size
- Tailored to ATEX Zone 1/Zone 2 using certified electrical components/pressurization
- HVAC system
- Fire & Gas Detection
- Public Address (PA)
- Communication and/or data network
- Utility hook-up interfaces (electrical power, water supply, hydraulic/pneumatic)
- A60 Fire Rating
- Forklift pockets
- NORSOK Z-015 compliant temporary equipment design and documentation
- Lifting in accordance with the DNV 2.7.1/3 standard
Get in touch!
We would love to hear from you if you have any questions about our products, systems or services. Please send us a message or fill out the form below and we will get back with you shortly.
Manager Business Development and Marketing
+47 900 47 685