Hydraulic power units (HPUs)
Hydraulic power units (HPUs) are designed and built in accordance with customer specifications for use in both safe and hazardous settings in harsh environments. Key to the designs are safe and easy operation and maintenance combined with minimal power consumption.
The units can be configured and equipped in numerous ways. Option include the following :
- Trade Tech standard skid size or customized design and size
- ATEX Zone 1 or Zone 2
- Integrated or separate hydraulic oil tank
- Manual or automated operation
- Diagnostics function for early warning and ease of troubleshooting/service
- Locally or remote controlled; wired or wireless
- HMI display
- Soft start function (hydraulic, electrical or both)
- Constant pressure/flow
- Forklift pockets
- NORSOK Z-015 compliant temporary equipment design and documentation
- Lifting in accordance with the DNV 2.7.1/3 standard
Get in touch!
We would love to hear from you if you have any questions about our products, systems or services. Please send us a message or fill out the form below and we will get back with you shortly.
Manager Business Development and Marketing
+47 900 47 685