Office modules and containers designed and built primarily to meet customer and prevailing HSE requirements and optimise workspace efficiency.
They are outfitted with electrical and data communication systems, fit-for-purpose workbenches, shelving, durbar anti-slip flooring, as well as internal lining and insulation in accordance with customer specifications.
Office modules and containers are built for use in both safe and hazardous settings in harsh environments and can be configured and equipped in accordance with customer specifications. For example:
- Standardized ISO-size containers or customized design and size
- Tailored to ATEX Zone 1/Zone 2 using certified electrical components/pressurization
- HVAC system
- Fire & Gas Detection
- Public Address (PA)
- Communication and/or data network
- Utility hook-up interfaces (electrical power and water supply)
- A60 Fire Rating
- Forklift pockets
- NORSOK Z-015 compliant temporary equipment design and documentation
- Lifting in compliance with the DNV 2.7.1/3 standard
Get in touch!
We would love to hear from you if you have any questions about our products, systems or services. Please send us a message or fill out the form below and we will get back with you shortly.
Manager Business Development and Marketing
+47 900 47 685