Tool/storage containers are designed and built primarily to meet customer and prevailing HSE requirements and optimise workspace efficiency.
They are outfitted with electrical systems, fit-for-purpose workbenches, cage shelving, durbar anti-slip flooring, as well as internal lining and insulation in accordance with customer specifications.
The tool/storage containers are built for use in both safe and hazardous settings in harsh environments and can be configured and equipped in accordance with customer specifications. For example:
- Standardized ISO-size containers or customized design and size
- Tailored to ATEX Zone 1/Zone 2 using certified electrical components/pressurization
- HVAC system
- Fire & Gas Detection
- Public Address (PA)
- Communication and/or data network
- Utility hook-up interfaces (electrical power, water supply, hydraulic/pneumatic)
- A60 Fire Rating
- Forklift pockets
- NORSOK Z-015 compliant temporary equipment design and documentation
- Lifting in compliance with the DNV 2.7.1/3 standard
Get in touch!
We would love to hear from you if you have any questions about our products, systems or services. Please send us a message or fill out the form below and we will get back with you shortly.
Manager Business Development and Marketing
+47 900 47 685